BrowseUpload lupagitu1

Housefly Emerges From Its Pupal Case

 61 videos 
29,856 
   
Uploaded by  on Jul 20, 2008
This is the end of my two week time-lapse filming of the development of a common housefly. The eggs were laid on a piece of baked chicken that I left out for just a few hours. I shot this in real time with my Canon PowerShot S3 IS.
  •  likes, 1 dislikes

Top Comments

  • Thats lovely. NOW KILL IT.!!!
  • Yuck, but I give the fly ten points for the juggling act.
see all

All Comments (24)

Reactions (0)

  • I just looked this up because i swatted a fly and a horde of maggots came out. Now I'm scared to swat flies.
  • anyone else feel itchy?
  • Lovely video.
    but did it fly after it got out? :S
  • Kill it with Fire?
  • and the first thing its gonna do is fly against your window.
  • Lol, it look at its case like "Wtf is this?"
  • @D1uGun LOOOL
  • You must be a proud parent ;)
  • hey guys! wake up!
  • It's so cute how it spins its case!

0 komentar " ", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment

Bantu dengan klik

Please Click Here!!