Office > Microsoft Office for IT Professionals Forums Word IT Pro Discussions Blogging with Word 2010: Can't register your account

Question Blogging with Word 2010: Can't register your account 

  • Thursday, January 13, 2011 10:06 PM
     
    I have a blog at blogspot.com and would like to blog with Word 2010 as they say is possible. However I get the message: "Can't register your account"

    Read on bloggerforum this was resolved for 2007, never tried it. Wondering if it got broke (again) in 2010. Tried a suggestion to first create a post and register afterwards. To no avail. Use my Googleaccount name and password to login. Also tried my bloggername and googleaccount password. When pressing help you are directed to a MS-help page for Word 2007.

All Replies

  • Monday, January 17, 2011 8:04 AM
    Avatar of Sally Tang
    Wicresoft
    (MCC, MSFT CSG)
    3,600
     
    Hi,
    Can you sign in with your account on the blog website directly?
    Best Regards,
    Sally Tang
  • Monday, January 17, 2011 8:36 AM
     
    Hi,
    Can you sign in with your account on the blog website directly?
    Best Regards,
    Sally Tang

    Certainly I can. I log in with my Google-account on blogger.com. I posted my problem there in the first place, because there was a similar issue with word 2007. Wich they apparently fixed at blogger. I got the advise to post it here now.
  • Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:51 PM
     
    I got the exact same problem. Has it been fixed by someone?
    J.
Need Help with Forums? (FAQ)

Statistics

  • Started: 1/13/2011
  • Last Reply: 3/5/2011
  • Helpful Votes: 0
  • Replies: 3
  • Views: 2,978

0 komentar " ", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment

Bantu dengan klik

Please Click Here!!