saugisuccess.limitcorp@gmail.com My Account | Sign out
Google - Blogger  

Help forumFeed Feed

Help forum > Blogger > Something is Broken > I can't register my mobile to my existing blog, how do I do it? Nothing happens when I send the code to go@blogger.com

 I can't register my mobile to my existing blog, how do I do it? Nothing happens when I send the code to go@blogger.comReport abuse

PCO
Level 1
1/12/10
Your Blogs URL: nellyolovsson.blogspot.com
Browser(s) used:
Location: 
Update:
I have an existing blog, nellyolovsson.blogspot.com, and I want to use mobile blogger to post blogs from my mobile to it. I can't register my mobile unit to it, however. Tried creating a new mobile blog use my sonyeriksson, but at first I couldn't claim it. Hade to create a new account to be able to claim it, because I kept getting error code bX-yw70re. Now I have claimed it with my account, but it dosen't solve my original problem - getting the mobile posts to go to my existing blog, not the new one. 1/12/10

Replies 1 - 15 of 15

Americanitis
Level 1
1/12/10
I am having exactly the same issue. I am using an iphone. My other two gmail accounts are working just fine; they were set up some time ago. I tested mobile posting on both; everything including picture posting works just fine. But for some reason, I am unable to set up the third gmail account today. Not sure what's changed.

I get no response when I send the "REGISTER" message from this account to go@blogger.com, but if I send "UNREGISTER" from the same account to go@blogger.com, I get "Device not registered, send message with the word 'REGISTER'..."  Blogger is very obviously receiving the messages from my device - it posts properly for 2 accounts, and it recognizes and responds to the "UNREGISTER" message from the 3rd malfunctioning account.

What gives? It seems like the "REGISTER" function is broken on Google's end. How about fixing it?
1 of 3 people found this answer helpful. Did you? 
Yes
No
Report abuse
StanBush
Level 1
1/22/10
If you have ANY text in the message, it will probably fail.  Remove your signature file...and try again...

5 of 6 people found this answer helpful. Did you? 
Yes
No
Report abuse
timchapman29
Level 1
1/22/10
Hi i just tried with removing the text, i always get this respones
Je provider wordt niet ondersteund door Blogger Mobiel. Gebruik Mail-to-Blogger of ga naar http://www.blogger.com/mobile-request voor meer informatie.

Its comming from an iphone registerd in ireland, not sure what langage it is but it dosnt look posative.

I removed all text as suggested above.

Did you find this answer helpful?
Yes
No
 
Report abuse
StanBush
Level 1
1/24/10
Might not be able to help you with this Tim... I have no idea what any of that means... sorry. truly
0 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Did you? 
Yes
No
Report abuse
Americanitis
Level 1
2/4/10
STILL NO RESPONSE FROM GOOGLE!!!

Did you find this answer helpful?
Yes
No
 
Report abuse
Americanitis
Level 1
2/4/10
I am using an iPhone with three Gmail accounts on it. I have three Blogger accounts, each corresponding to each Blogger account - one is for family pics with a family email address, one for a professional blog with a professional email address, and one is a personal blog with my personal email address.

The family blog and the professional blog each work with their associated email address. go@blogger.com results in text and pics being uploaded perfectly.

The personal email and personal blog is a different story - When I send an email to go@blogger.com, the following occurs: go@blogger.com recognizes the device - it tells me the device isn't registered, so I know it's getting the email. I've also tried this with MMS with the exact same results: Sending "REGISTER" gets me nothing. Sending "TEST" and UNREGISTER" gets me "Device not registered. To create a blog now, send the word REGISTER in an MMS or email to go@blogger.com. By sending REGISTER you agree to the Blogger TOS (www.blogger.com/tos). This only happens with the 3rd email account, the first two work fine.

All three email accounts are set up on the iphone exactly in the same way. All three blogs are configured the same way - no special formatting or anything like that. Two work, and one doesn't.

I don't understand why two would work and one wouldn't. I wish someone from Google would help as this is really starting to make me think I should just switch to another blogging platform. I don't want to do that, but if I can't get it to work, I will have to, and it doesn't seem as though Blogger/Google is too concerned about it.


Did you find this answer helpful?
Yes
No
 
Report abuse
pamgill
Level 1
2/5/10
Similar things for me.  I get no response trying to REGISTER or even UNREGISTER my phone.  On a different note my Satio will let me upload content but it doesn't appear in my blog!
Did you find this answer helpful?
Yes
No
 
Report abuse
sanchith
Level 1
2/26/10
I am switching to Posterous!
1 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Did you? 
Yes
No
Report abuse
btcc.touring
Level 1
7/1/10
I'm have the same issue as well. I've had my gmail address for years now. Is anyone at Google or Blogger actually looking into this. Doesnt look like it.
I'm using an iphone. I have the blogger app but I cant add photos with it.
Did you find this answer helpful?
Yes
No
 
Report abuse
michelle.lesesne
Level 1
8/15/10
Just a quick note to the folks in charge of customer service at Google:  either have someone monitor and answer the inquiries in this database of inquiries or shut it down.  When folks visit a site advertising your brand (Google) and don't get help eventually the brand will suffer.  Only problems (and major attitude) is found in the posts about mobile blogger and pretty soon when dtat plans are no longer unlimited (AT&T) people won't be so willing to visit your help sites if they know they won't get help. ANSWER the folks.  By now (over a year's worth of complaints) you know what's wrong with your app and you have probably found the answer. Publish the answers, okay? Thanks.
1 of 1 people found this answer helpful. Did you? 
Yes
No
Report abuse
scribadiva
Level 2
9/10/10
StanBush: Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Such a silly thing, my signature and callback number. I should have looked for help before I spent 1 hour.  

It's a team blog, so I may be back.
Did you find this answer helpful?
Yes
No
 
Report abuse
SAGE COACH
Level 1
11/1/10
Google is abusing us by not fixing the problem or even responding to us
Did you find this answer helpful?
Yes
No
 
Report abuse
saaji1984
Level 1
4/1/11
I cant sign into my gtalk on Iphone! Could some one help?
Did you find this answer helpful?
Yes
No
 
Report abuse
Killshotjude
Level 1
7/25/11
i use a sony phone,i can't claim the acc with token but i can post pics thru fone to seaoak859,pls help!
Did you find this answer helpful?
Yes
No
 
Report abuse
Killshotjude
Level 1
7/25/11
how do i claim the account?
Did you find this answer helpful?
Yes
No
 
Report abuse

Post reply

Sign up to answer this question.

Subscribe

Go to: 

0 komentar " ", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment

Bantu dengan klik

Please Click Here!!