saugisuccess.limitcorp@gmail.com My Account | Sign out
Google - Blogger  

Help forumFeed Feed

Help forum > Blogger > Something is Broken > Blogger MS Word 2007 error "Word cannot register your account. ."

 Blogger MS Word 2007 error "Word cannot register your account. ."Report abuse

zverenok
Level 1
8/6/09
I have double and triple checked settings, tried entering full email address as the user name, and just the zverenok as the user name. Nothing works, it just throws the error right away.

I already have one account setup successfully, but that's for sharepoint server, no issues there. Please help me setup the Blogger account as well.

This is my blog http://soapbubblesblog.blogspot.com/

Replies 1 - 2 of 2

zverenok
Level 1
8/6/09
Never mind, I registered it successfully now. The trick is that when you are registering new account, do NOT check "Remember password". When I unchecked this, it registered successfully. Guess it's a bug with MS Word 2007
2 of 19 people found this answer helpful. Did you? 
Yes
No
Report abuse
steegi
Level 1
4/3/10
Unchecking 'remember password' didn't make any difference for me. No joy.
10 of 13 people found this answer helpful. Did you? 
Yes
No
Report abuse

Post reply

Sign up to answer this question.

Subscribe

Go to: 

0 komentar " ", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment

Bantu dengan klik

Please Click Here!!